• Business development
• Strategic partnership development
• Online marketing
Additional Important Skills
• Talent acquisition, training, and management
• Process creation and management
• Sales and sales management
• Performance management and improvement
Co-founder, COO at 99 Dollar Social, Phoenix, AZ, 2014 – 2016
Co-founded company and built it from zero to a 7-figure exit, growing from one employee to over 60, and from no customers to over 600 within that period. Responsible for all aspects of operations, including sales, marketing, IT, and senior staff management.
Co-founder, COO at Social Mojo, Phoenix, AZ, 2013 – 2016
Developed company concept that was the first of its kind, using resellers from all over the world to sell our white-label social media offerings. Highly successful model that has since been duplicated by hundreds of companies.
Regional Training Manager at AT&T, Phoenix, AZ, 2010 – 2012
Responsible for training of new and existing employees of AT&T’s mobile business throughout the West Coast Region. Trained all levels, from entry through executive, in both classroom and on-site retail and operations locations. Trained new trainers within the region as well.
• Record-setting sales for each sales and sales management position ever held.
• Built two companies from zero to a 7-figure exit within 3 years.
• Created all processes, marketing, training, and sales initiatives for two startup companies.
• As Director of Operations (2001), improved employee turnover from over 200% to 6% per year.
My experience is very broad and covers disciplines over a number of industries. Over the past 20+ years of my career, I’ve worked in every level of management, in companies ranging from 10 employees to thousands of employee. I have started and sold several companies and have been a partner in over 8 additional companies. The bottom line is that there aren’t many management positions (outside the scientific, IT, and engineering fields) that I could not tackle. I’m looking for a great fit, and when I find it, I’ll be highly successful at it. Thanks again for taking the time to review my resume!